1. Pristine Planet - A website which allows you to compare merchants offering ecofriendly products.Products: chocolate, baby cribs, t-shirts, sweaters, shoes, backpacks, sleepwear, lunch kits, furniture, jewelry, literature, pet supplies, gifts, home & garden etc.
2. Nigel's Eco Store - This website is the winner of several awards including the Real Homes Eco Awards. It provides eco-friendly, natural and organic products and gives consumers eco-friendly advice, ideas and information. A great way to shop and buy environmentally friendly!Products: solar tools and devices, eco gifts, clothing, office & school supplies, travel equipment, toxin free eco paint etc.
3. Eco Wise - Anything you need for your eco-friendly house and garden, eco-friendly hygiene, books, clothing and baby products!Products: household supplies, hygienic products, gardening supplies, refurbishing supplies, clothing, etc.
4. BAM Bamboo Clothing - Bamboo clothing absorbs moisture, has an insolating effect, is antibacterial, anti-static, provides UV protection and is anti-fungal. It provides a pleasant feeling on the skin. Check out this amazing bamboo clothing website! Sizes S-XXL (UK 8-18)Products: fitness & gymwear, t-shirts, socks, tank tops, underwear, gift packs, leggings, etc.
5. Eco Baby Gear - Bamboo clothing absorbs moisture, has an insolating effect, is antibacterial, anti-static, provides UV protection and is anti-fungal. It provides a pleasant feeling on the skin. Check out this amazing bamboo clothing website! Sizes S-XXL (UK 8-18)Products: cribs, rattlers and teethers, diapers, hygienic products, books & music, clothing, decor, toys, strollers, etc.
6. The Environmental Toothbrush - The Environmental Toothbrush was invented by a dentist from Brisbane. It is made from bamboo, which is one of the fastest growing plants on Earth. The Environmental Toothbrush is biodegradable, environmentally friendly and can be purchased in a pack of 12 for only $36. Freight free in Australia and $12 Freight for International sales).
7. Wear Chemistry - Eco-friendly T-Shirts! This company has established a framework in which its products are not manufactured by child or forced labor, working conditions are safe and healthy, employees do not have to work excessive hours, the clothes dyeing process is realized by a closed-loop purification system by which wastewater is turned into clean water, the garments meet the requirements of the Oeko-Tex Standard and the packaging is 100% recycable.